Blogging at The Fountain

Learning to be real...

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Stephen Riley - I'm hoping to have more fun in my 40's than I did in my 30's. I need help remembering the constant love of Father God. When I get too busy, I forget. Vivian Cox- I am learning how much the Lord loves me and hoping to share this incredible, grace filled love with others. If you have any questions or comments for me personally please feel free to shoot me an email at vivianbcox@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Little Things Matter

Vivian here again... this morning before 8:00 even rolled around I was reminded of how God cares about the little details in our lives that might not seem like much.
My sister-in-law was also pregnant and due the same day as we are... this weekend. However, she was progressing through things but not in active labor - she was progressing so much the doctors wanted to induce her today (Thursday). Being that she was induced with their first and that there are some potential kidney issues with this baby she didn't like the idea of being induced and wanted to go naturally. This morning she had little Jeremiah... how cool is that! While I'm sure she would have been fine to be induced, her desire was to do things naturally and that is what she got... I am going to start praying for a pain free delivery - hahahahaha! Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home